‘Tis the season to think of others and decide what thoughtful gifts to give.
No matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, there’s opportunity to share with others in a special way.
Here are some small stocking stuffer ideas to help you while you shop:
- Socks and mittens: These items keep our loved ones warm and cozy, and their fun colors and patterns are perfect.
- Chenille blanket: They’re soft, warm, and they come in a variety of colors that everyone on your list will love.
- Bracelets: These are presents that cover all of your bases. For men, shop here. For women, try here. And for youth, explore the possibilities here.
- Starbucks gift card: Give people something they can enjoy anytime they choose. (Especially on a cold winter day.)
- Ellia Essential Oil Peppermint is perfect for the holidays, because it balances perfectly with the other aromas of the season.
- Ellia Essential Oil Diffuser: Add a diffuser to the oil above and you have a perfect gift.
- Games: Since this time of year is all about family and fun, games are a great gift, and they’re a good outlet to spend quality time together.
- Nail polish: Perfect for the women and girls in your life, neutral colors are a safe choice for anyone’s style.
- Necklaces: Accessories are a great gift during the holiday, especially these three. For inspiration, shop here, here, and here.
- Mugs: Everyone enjoys a hot drink, whether it’s coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Try buying a beautiful mug for home or a no-leak mug for travel.
- Slippers: Choose a style that fits an individual’s personality, from traditional to fuzzy animal print or emojis.
- Lip balm: From scentless to something with flavor and color, lip balm is just the right size to fill the toe of a stocking.
Feeling crafty? Try making our DIY Lavender Bath Salts — a welcome addition to any stocking.