With the holidays quickly approaching, your home will soon become a place of entertaining. And one easy way to transform your dinners, parties, and celebrations is with the use of essential oils.
To get you started, we thought we’d share a couple of our favorite Ellia blends, plus suggestions on how to incorporate them in the way you dress your dining tables, entertaining spaces, and kitchen.
Then, infuse your home with touches of these ingredients.
- Decorate your dining room table with a neutral runner, such as jute or rattan. Layer it with:
- Sprigs of eucalyptus
- A leafy green vine
- A branch with berries
- A wooden bowl filled with lemons
- Soft light from candles
- Tie napkins with twine and a sprig of eucalyptus. Include a small name tag made out of craft paper.
- Set out a decorative bowl with lemons and other citrus fruits in the kitchen.
- Add sliced lemons to a decanter of chilled water.
- Decorate your fireplace mantle with a seasonal flair, using nature-inspired items like dried eucalyptus, vines, dried leaves, and small gourds or pumpkins.
Match the scent of your home to your home décor by:
- Hang a fresh evergreen wreath on the front door, accented with dried cranberries and oranges.
- Place warm throws on the sofa.
- Get the fireplace roaring.
- Toast to holiday celebrations with a mint-inspired cocktail.
- Decorate your coffee table with candlelight and touches of evergreen, dried oranges, cinnamon sticks, and pinecones.
- Accent your kitchen with a bowl of fresh fruit, including oranges.
- Stage the dining room table with napkin rings made from evergreen twigs and a small candy cane with twine.
- Make a statement with the centerpiece using evergreen, accented with dried oranges and cranberries.
- Decorate your banister with evergreen, twinkle lights, and dried berry twig strands.
Blending your favorite oils with your home décor is a fun way to enjoy your essential oils and share them with others. To find scents for the holiday season, visit ellia.com.