It’s the time of year for entertaining, attending holiday parties, and buying gifts for party hosts, teachers, friends, and family.
Share your love of essential oils with an easy DIY gift: bath salts. Soaking with essential oils is relaxing and soothing. And, we have a perfect recipe for Ellia lavender bath salts that anyone would love to receive.
The steps are easy. The ingredient list is short. This recipe is built around lavender essential oil, known not only for its relaxation properties, but also for its skin-soothing agents. This gift of bath salts will treat those who receive it with an aromatic delight guaranteed to ease the mind, refresh the spirit, and pamper the skin.
You need three ingredients. Just three. Grab your Ellia Lavender Essential Oil, a carrier oil (olive oil, sweet almond, jojoba, or apricot kernel work nicely), and Epsom salt.
Here’s the breakdown:
2 cups Epsom salt
2 Tablespoons carrier oil (we used olive oil)
10 to 15 drops Ellia Lavender Essential Oil
Here are the steps:
- Gather ingredients (per above list)
- Mix Epsom salt and carrier oil in a glass bowl
- Add 10 to 15 drops of Ellia Lavender Essential Oil
- Mix ingredients with whisk
- Place bath salts in an airtight glass container(s)
- Personalize container(s) for gift giving with a tag and ribbon
Who will you give your homemade gift to? Tell us in the comments below.