The busy holiday season is the perfect time for pampering. This year, treat your friends and family to a simple (and inexpensive!) sugar scrub, made with two of our most popular essential oils.
- 1 cup sugar (white or brown sugar, organic)
- 1/2 cup carrier oil (olive oil and coconut oil work well; we used olive oil)
- 30 drops Ellia Orange Essential Oil and 30 drops Ellia Peppermint Essential Oil
- Gather ingredients.
- Mix sugar and carrier oil in a glass bowl with whisk. (Be sure to use glass, as plastic absorbs essential oils). Note: You may need to add more sugar if the mixture appears runny.
- Add essential oils and blend well with whisk.
- Place sugar scrub in an airtight glass container(s).
- Personalize container(s) for gift giving with tag, ribbon, and a small candy cane or sprig of evergreen.
Determined to make even more DIY gifts? Try our recipe for Lavender Bath Salts.